Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ORGANIZATION

I would strongly suggest (learned the hard way of course) that you get ORGANIZED before you start collecting huge amounts of coupons.

Here are the items that I have purchased and have gotten me organized ;)

I chose the BINDER method for organizing my coupons.

I highly recommend this Binder:  

Case-it Large Capacity 3-Inch Zipper Binder, D-146-PUR

$19.99 on Amazon.com with Free Shipping
and you can find it here: 


I recommend these Plastic Dividers:

Avery Style Edge Insertable Plastic Dividers, 8-Tab Set (11201)

I bought 3 sets for the sections in my Binder.
and you can find them here:


And You will also need Baseball Card Sleeves 9-Pocket Plastic Sheets
I bought 1 pack of 100

They are approximately $5 for a pack of 30 @ Target or you can buy a box of 100 here:




Organizing Your Binder

These are the catagories I used (of course you can always search different websites for "Coupon Binder Catagories" and use whats best for you).  Many of the websites have said 36 different catagories but I combined several of the catagories so that my binder wasn't huge.  

Oral Care
Meds & First Aid
Refrigerated
Frozen or Freezer
Condiments
Canned Items
Sides & Pasta
Candy & Snacks
Baking
Breakfast
P.P, Foil & Bags   (Paper Plates, Plastic, Aluminum Foil & Bags)
TP & PT   (Toilet Paper & Paper Towels)
Cleaning
Laundry & Dish
Pets
Misc
Restaurants

Another great Coupon Organization option for which I just recently purchased is:

A Jenns Coupon Box Organizer Bag





http://www.jennscouponboxes.com/
and right now (1/8/14 the original is on clearance for $15 plus shipping regularly $50)

***Please tell them that LILCOUPONBUG referred You***


That is all for now more posts to come soon,
LilCouponBug

No comments:

Post a Comment