Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My 1st attempt @ "Extreme Couponing" SUCCESS!!!

This was my 1st attempt @ "Extreme Couponing" and it was a SUCCESS!!!  
I got the item for FREE ;) yes, FREE!




I started learning to "Extreme Coupon" a little over 2 weeks ago and this was the 1st item that I bought and I got it for FREE! YES, FREE! 

I gave it to my niece Sophie last Sunday  and I have a 2nd to donate to a needy family @ Christmas time.  I ran out of ink on my inkjet printer or I would have gotten 2 more for needy families. 

It was a Fischer Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Sis (Originally $19.99)...I had a Manufacturer Coupon for $5, Target Store Coupon for $5, Cartwheel App Discount and it went on Price Cut & I used my Target Red Card 5% discount. 

The receipts show a price adjustment because I showed the Cashier the Price Cut Print Screen from Target.com 

More Posts coming soon!
Jaime aka LilCouponBug 

No comments:

Post a Comment